Indiana Business Bank understands the challenges facing entrepreneurs and the risks and rewards associated with operating a business. If you need to obtain more working capital, finance equipment, or construct or buy your own building, Indiana Business Bank can help!
We will put our more than 60 years of combined SBA lending experience to work for your business. Our experienced bankers will help tailor an SBA loan to suit your needs by working with you from application to funding.
Used for most business purposes including real estate acquisitions and construction, equipment and inventory purchases, start-ups, expansion, or working capital. These loans include:
- Prequalification Program
- Low Doc Loan
- Export Working Capital Products
Primarily used for real estate acquisitions and construction or equipment purchases. Some attractive features of 504 loans include:
- Long term competitive rates and terms
- Longer maturities (Up to 20 years, fully amortized on real estate)
- Required equity on most projects as low as 10%
- The ability to obtain financing otherwise not available through conventional methods